Pack medicine, camera/electronics, jewelry
and travel docs in your carry-on luggage.
Miami Air’s Contingency Plan for Lengthy Tarmac Delays
Planning your charter:
- Establish Need for Air Transportation
- Define Date, Itinerary, and Times
- Evaluate group size
- Submit Quote request to Miami Air International and receive customized quote within
- Complete contract and submit payment to an escrow account to reserve your flight
Prior to your departure date:
- Plan logistics with your Dedicated Customer Service coordinator
- Complete the APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System) form -
- Complete the SFPD (Secure Flight Passenger Data) form no later than 72 hours prior
your departure time - Download forms
Required upon boarding:
- For Domestic travel a valid Government-issued photo I.D. is required
- For International travel a valid Passport is required
Advice to Domestic Passengers on Carrier Liability
- For service provided solely between points in the United States: Federal rules require
any limit on an airline's baggage liability to be at least $3,400 per passenger.
Advice to International Passengers on Carrier Liability
- Except for service provided in the European Union:
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country
other than the country of departure are advised that international treaties known
as the Montreal Convention, or its predecessor, the Warsaw Convention, including
its amendments, may apply to the entire journey, including any portion thereof within
a country. For such passengers, the treaty, including special contracts of carriage
embodied in applicable tariffs, governs and may limit the liability of the Carrier
in respect of death or injury to passengers, and for destruction or loss or, or
damage to, baggage, and for delay of passengers and baggage.*
- For services provided in the European Union:
Limits of Liability: The applicable limits of liability for your journey on a flight
tickets by this carrier are:
- There are no financial limits for death or bodily injury and the air carrier may
make and advance payment to meet immediate economic needs of the person entitled
to claim compensation;
- In the case of destruction, loss of, or damage or delay to baggage, $1,131 Special
Drawing Rights per passenger and, if the value of your baggage is greater than this
limit, you should inform the carrier at check-in or ensure that it is fully insured
prior to travel;
- In the case of delay to your journey, $4,694 Special Drawing Rights per passenger.
- If your journey also involves carriage by other airlines, you should contact them
for information on their limits of liability.
Copyright © 2012 Miami Air International, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.