Dignitaries, Entertainment Industry and Other
High Profile Groups
We have decades of experience working with high profile travelers. As a result, we have developed the processes and resources to provide the most pleasant flight experience, while respecting the needs for discretion, security, and convenience. Our Platinum VIP Flights include our most highly personalized catering and service options. Whether your group requires menu items from a local restaurant, specific service items, or a special brand of beverages – no request is too large or too small. Clearly it is the details that matter with our Platinum VIP guests, and we provide an inflight concierge with each group, to ensure those details are addressed.
Highlighted Services Include
- Up to 68 First Class Seats, or various mixed configuration options
- Club seating areas
- Expedited Security, using alternative airports or aircraft access when available
- Highly customized meal and beverage menu, accompanied with China and Linen Service to meet precise customer preferences
- Inflight Concierge to address all flight details and maintain communication with operations teams
- Attentive, yet low-key and unobtrusive service, respecting the privacy of high profile travelers
- Extensive cargo space for instruments and equipment, with highly attentive and careful handling
Three Questions to Ask when chartering an aircraft:
- Can you provide details of the airline's financial strength?
- Chartering an aircraft for your group is a significant investment. You want to make sure the investment is safe. Miami Air International has operated profitably for 23 years, is debt free, has $1 Billion liability insurance, and protects your deposits in a secure escrow account. As you shop around, it’s important to ask other charter airlines if they are operating in bankruptcy, and if so, what happens if it ceases operations? What level of insurance do they have? How will they handle flight disruptions, and how is your deposit protected?
- What do you know about the airlines' Safety Commitment?
- We know you are entrusting the safety of your best and brightest team members to us, and we want you to know about our best in class safety program. You should ask any charter airline if they can share their documented program, and if they have completed level 4 of the FAA Safety Management System pilot program. This is the latest, most comprehensive approach to safety.
- Is the airline providing a Flight Operation Guarantee?
- Miami Air International is pleased to provide the “Miami Air International Guarantee” to all of our Incentive customers. While unforeseen situations can arise at any time, we will make sure that your group gets to its destination. Any carrier you are considering should commit to do the same, if they experience a mechanical failure or other cancellation, even if it means bringing in another airline. Regardless of the airline size or financial backing, you should get this in writing. Simply offering a refund on the day your event begins is not an acceptable resolution.