- Flight Tracking
For updated flight information on flights departing today or tomorrow, please call Miami Air's Flight Information Line at 305-871-8001.
To track a flight online, please visit Flightaware.com.
Flightaware.com is not a Miami Air International website. We do not guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of the information listed.
- Passenger Forms
Learn more about the APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System) requirements and access other downloadable forms and files.
APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System)
APIS is an automated system capable of performing database queries on air passengers traveling to the United States from a foreign country. U.S. Customs, in cooperation with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and the airline industry, initiated development of APIS to collect biographical information from air passengers prior to departure.
Every air carrier, foreign and domestic, operating a passenger flight in foreign air transportation flying to the United States must electronically transmit to United States Customs a passenger and crew manifest containing certain passenger information in advance of arrival.
APIS DownloadMicrosoft XML Parser 3.0
Microsoft XML Parser 4.0 SP1 (Use if 3.0 does not work)
APIS Template (Excel Spreadsheet)
SFPD (Secure Flight Passenger Data)
Under the Secure Flight Final Rule, TSA requires Miami Air to collect and transmit the Secure Flight Passenger Data to TSA.
Miami Air is required to submit passenger information no later than 72 hours prior to departure time.
SFPD DownloadSecure Flight Template (Excel Spreadsheet)
Get a flight checklist and tips for flying with Miami Air International.
Miami Air’s Contingency Plan for Lengthy Tarmac Delays
Planning your charter:
- Establish Need for Air Transportation
- Define Date, Itinerary, and Times
- Evaluate group size
- Submit Quote request to Miami Air International and receive customized quote within 24 hours
- Complete contract and submit payment to an escrow account to reserve your flight
Prior to your departure date:
- Plan logistics with your Dedicated Customer Service coordinator
- Complete the APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System) form – Passenger Forms section above includes links to forms
- Complete the SFPD (Secure Flight Passenger Data) form no later than 72 hours prior to your departure time – Passenger Section above includes form
Required upon boarding:
- For Domestic travel a valid Government-issued photo I.D. is required
- For International travel a valid Passport is required
Advice to Domestic Passengers on Carrier Liability
- For service provided solely between points in the United States: Federal rules require any limit on an airline's baggage liability to be at least $3,400 per passenger.
Advice to International Passengers on Carrier Liability
- Except for service provided in the European Union:
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that international treaties knownas the Montreal Convention, or its predecessor, the Warsaw Convention, including its amendments, may apply to the entire journey, including any portion thereof within a country. For such passengers, the treaty, including special contracts of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs, governs and may limit the liability of the Carrier in respect of death or injury to passengers, and for destruction or loss or, or damage to, baggage, and for delay of passengers and baggage.*
- For services provided in the European Union:
Limits of Liability: The applicable limits of liability for your journey on a flight tickets by this carrier are:
- There are no financial limits for death or bodily injury and the air carrier may make and advance payment to meet immediate economic needs of the person entitled to claim compensation;
- In the case of destruction, loss of, or damage or delay to baggage, $1,131 Special Drawing Rights per passenger and, if the value of your baggage is greater than this limit, you should inform the carrier at check-in or ensure that it is fully insured prior to travel;
- In the case of delay to your journey, $4,694 Special Drawing Rights per passenger.
- If your journey also involves carriage by other airlines, you should contact them for information on their limits of liability.
* As a charter carrier, Miami Air is not required to file formal tariffs. However, please refer to U.S. Department of Transportation Docket OST-2005-22617 for further information.