28. June 2013
International travel is an exciting and educational experience. Recently TIME magazine featured the five best international destinations for summer 2013 - if your vacation isn't booked yet consider these thrilling destinations for your party! The theme this summer is clearly tropical with these five options being ranked on "convenience and affordability" for tourists.
1) Cancun, Mexico: Nestled on the southeast coast of Mexico in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is a haven for guests. The bustling nightlife, exotic beaches and ancient Mayan culture provide something everyone can enjoy.
2) Playa del Carmen/Riviera Maya, Mexico: Playa del Carmen has grown from quaint fishing town to a bustling tourist city. Playa (as it's known to locals and frequent guests) is located on the Riviera Maya on Mexico's east coast. If you're visiting make sure you check out Xcaret, a popular archaeological park featuring a coral reef, aquarium, butterfly pavilion and more!
3) Montego Bay, Jamaica: Montego Bay is a popular destination for good reason - the friendly locals, beautiful setting and savory food are known around the world. If you're spending time in this beautiful city make sure you take the trip to the stunning Dunn's River Falls for a trek up this natural landmark!
4) Negril, Jamaica: Negril is known for its seven mile strip of beach (consistently one of the top-rated by travel and tourism companies) and rugged cliffs some of which are more than forty feet high! If you're looking for a spot slightly removed from the hustle and bustle of man-made tourist attractions this is for you.
5) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Known for its beautiful beaches and seaside resorts Punta Cana is also heralded for its golf courses and exquisite locations for scuba diving (such as Saona Island). A summer trip to see the sights and experience the warm culture will not disappoint!
Contact us to arrange a private charter for your party. Our customizable flight plans with all the amenities of private travel are the perfect finishing touch for your group.
20. June 2013
Summer is here, which for children means a welcome break from school. For professional educators, it means a chance to focus on furthering your own education, or just an opportunity to immerse yourselves in the rich tapestry of incredible museum offerings available.
When it comes to group travel, we envision groups of elite educators, and their friends and families, availing themselves of some of the great opportunities for further education with charter flights to destinations that allow you to focus on some of this country’s amazing, educational museum exhibits.
New York is always a prime destination for incredible cultural experiences. Of particular note are the following exhibits:
- The Brooklyn Museum has an exhibit entitled "Workt by Hand": Hidden Labor and Historical Quilt, which showcases American and European quilts of exceptional quality and discusses “anonymity, authorship and collectivity,” which nicely dovetails with the group theme.
- MOMA has an exhibit, Claes Oldenburg: The Street and The Store, that will help your group connect with New York City, as Oldenburg uses everyday objects to “create an immersive panorama of a gritty and bustling city.”
- Another intriguing MOMA exhibit is Hand Signals: Digits, Fists, and Talons, which traces the amazing variety of uses to which hands are put in twentieth-century graphic art. This exhibit might jump-start teachers’ brains with inventive ideas for the use of their own hands, and those of their students, in creating new classroom graphic arts.
On the other side of the country, there are some great exhibits in San Francisco:
Are you ready for some amazing summer group travel? Contact us today to launch your educational summer tour.
18. June 2013
Entertainment Travel is one of the most exciting reasons to book a private, charter flight for your group. Traveling together, with the all the amenities of a customized menu and private boarding, is guaranteed to be a thrilling time of anticipation and planning for the big event! If you're considering a private charter here are three show-stopping summer events that will give you a reason to book with us.
1) 4th of July in Las Vegas: The epitome of summer festivities, this year's 4th of July in Vegas is packed with shows like Celine Dion, The Jersey Boys and David Copperfield. Join the celebration at one of the new (or classic) nightclub destinations and party ready pools open all summer long!
2) The PGA Championships: This year this premier golfing tournament will be held August 5-11th at the Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, NY. Tickets are available now and, booking your private charter at the same time, will ensure you arrive in comfort for the big event.
3) Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival: This music event is so highly anticipated it's hard to believe it was only founded in 2002! This summer the actions happens June 13-16th in Manchester, TN and artists include; Paul McCartney, Glen Hansard, The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Billy Idol, Kacey Musgraves and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (to name just a few of the big names)!
Contact us for a custom quote for your party or to discuss any questions you have about your charter flight. Our customers are our first priority and we look forward to assisting you!