25. July 2013
If you're a travel agent specializing in group travel, or if you'd like to expand into group travel, Aviation Charters are the way to make it simple for your clients to get from one place to another. Miami Air International is a charter-only airline that can fly your group around the world in style and comfort.
As a travel agent, and like any other business professional, you are always looking for ways to generate more revenue. Expanding into group travel is a way to do this. There are many groups that would fit easily into this niche, many in your local area. Some of the groups you might solicit to use this service include:
- Large businesses traveling to conferences or trade shows.
- Incentive winners from one business or several grouped together. Offer this to smaller businesses who need sales incentives but may not have the large numbers needed to charter a plane.
- Leisure travelers from a senior center, a senior residential community, a college alumni association or any other group.
- Educational travel of students from your local high school, junior college, or university.
These types of groups, as well as many others, could be offered a travel package including the flight, accommodations, and sightseeing customized for interest and activity level. Miami Air has planes that carry as few as 68 persons or as many as 172 persons. That's a flexible size for developing tours that will delight travelers and cater to their particular needs.
Why charter flight instead of scheduled airlines? Why not? The benefits are so many that you'll wonder why you didn't offer these tours a long time ago. Some of the benefits include:
- No extra charge for luggage or name changes.
- Plane-side security check-in on the ramp for private charters.
- Custom departure times, at the convenience of your group, can also ensure a convenient arrival time at your destination.
- Direct Flights. In most cases, the flight will be direct. Long distances may require fueling stops, but flyers wait on the plane. No disembarking necessary.
- Meals available in-flight can be standard or customized according to dietary, religious, or gourmet needs.
- In-flight videos and personal DVD outlets for each traveler.
Contact us today to start planning how to make group travel a major part of your business. With Miami Air International as your partner, you can create group travel that will dazzle your clients and leave them with memories to last a lifetime.
19. July 2013
Think of it. Fly anywhere, anytime and customize your cabin in any configuration to fit your specific needs. For over 20 years, Miami Air International has accommodated our clientele with superior customer service and unmatched flexibility. Certified by not only the Federal Aviation Administration but also the Department of Defense, our fleet of Boeing 737s are ready and waiting for you to book a direct air or an on-demand charter for your group or private travels.
With aircraft positioned all over the US and overseas, we have transported sports teams to their next big event regardless of place and time. Renowned entertainers have enjoyed a level of services and amenities that ensure comfort and privacy. Our relationship with the DOD has allowed us the opportunity to serve our military with their charter needs. In the fast-paced ever changing needs of the business world, our flexibility has been called upon to transport executives and corporate members around the world.
Quite simply, superior services are what keeps our customers flying with Miami Air International. The trials and stress of traditional airport check-in, security screening and boarding can be avoided. What better way to promote your corporation then when your group boards they are greeted with the company logo on their headrests, their coffee mugs and their napkins? Flight attendants can serve and assist wearing company logo decorated aprons. Tired of peeling back the covering over the plastic tray put down in front of you with your food in little compartments? Dine off of fine china food that has been selected and prepared using a preferred restaurant vendor. Perhaps your meal needs are such that you utilize our option of customized meals from a menu that was personally created. In short, no matter what in-cabin needs you have we can deliver.
So sit back, relax and sip your cocktail. Let Miami Air International whisk you away to any destination at any time. Think of it.
20. June 2013
Summer is here, which for children means a welcome break from school. For professional educators, it means a chance to focus on furthering your own education, or just an opportunity to immerse yourselves in the rich tapestry of incredible museum offerings available.
When it comes to group travel, we envision groups of elite educators, and their friends and families, availing themselves of some of the great opportunities for further education with charter flights to destinations that allow you to focus on some of this country’s amazing, educational museum exhibits.
New York is always a prime destination for incredible cultural experiences. Of particular note are the following exhibits:
- The Brooklyn Museum has an exhibit entitled "Workt by Hand": Hidden Labor and Historical Quilt, which showcases American and European quilts of exceptional quality and discusses “anonymity, authorship and collectivity,” which nicely dovetails with the group theme.
- MOMA has an exhibit, Claes Oldenburg: The Street and The Store, that will help your group connect with New York City, as Oldenburg uses everyday objects to “create an immersive panorama of a gritty and bustling city.”
- Another intriguing MOMA exhibit is Hand Signals: Digits, Fists, and Talons, which traces the amazing variety of uses to which hands are put in twentieth-century graphic art. This exhibit might jump-start teachers’ brains with inventive ideas for the use of their own hands, and those of their students, in creating new classroom graphic arts.
On the other side of the country, there are some great exhibits in San Francisco:
Are you ready for some amazing summer group travel? Contact us today to launch your educational summer tour.