To us, it's clear why someone might want to charter a plane for sports flights, because we're in the business of providing charters. Here are five reasons to go charter next time your sports team needs to travel for a game.
· Fill the plane with trusted teammates: A charter plane can accommodate all teammates, coaches, and personnel. It's easier and more convenient to get everyone on a charter plane than to worry about blocking off seats on a passenger flight. Plus, your team won't have to deal with distractions such as other people. Everyone can remain in the zone for the entire flight.
· No fuss on gear: Conventional airlines often dislike transporting sports equipment and will subject sports equipment to rules and regulations. A charter airline will fly all of your equipment without making a fuss as to how it needs to be stored or handled. When you need to get there and play, it's no contest.
· Tailored to meet your needs: Take off whenever you need with a flight that's set to your schedule. Charter planes leave when you need to leave and go direct, with no annoying stops or layovers.
· Personalized service: Teams can select meals, entertainment, and other service options when they fly charter, making it the perfect personalized option for professional (and aspiring professional) athletes. Charter flights come with professional service from flight attendants so athletes can focus on the game.
· Convenient the first time, and every time: When you routinely fly, you'll love how convenient charter flights are for sports teams. Our airline can remember your preferences on everything from flight attendants onboard to meals served, making repeat flights a snap. Once you try charter sports flights, you'll wonder why you ever flew any other way.
To talk more about this, or anything else, please contact us.