14. May 2013
Twenty-four Miami Air International employees laced up their running shoes for the 2013 Mercedes Benz Corporate Run in Miami on April 25th. They joined a record crowd of more than 25,000 people from 832 South Florida corporations who ran or walked the 3.1 mile downtown course. Miami Air International is very proud of all 24 of its employees who completed the Mercedes Benz 5K. They chose to participate in order to support their Miami community and to add fitness to their lives.
The Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run is an institution in South Florida and has become one of the top five 5K races in the nation. Mercedes-Benz began the the Corporate Run Series to promote running and walking as a means to a fit and healthy lifestyle for people from all areas of corporate life. When corporations such as Miami Air International participate, it helps to foster community spirit and the benefits of fitness in the workplace. A healthy employee is a benefit to the corporation. Employees who are physically fit are more productive, take fewer sick days, and are able to maintain a higher level of energy throughout the work day.
In addition to participating in the 2013 Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run which benefits the South Florida Chapter of the American Red Cross, Miami Air International is proud to be one of the Corporate Dreammakers and sponsors of the Sunshine Foundation's Annual Dreamlifts flights. The Sunshine Foundation's sole purpose is to answer the dreams of chronically ill, seriously ill, physically challenged, and abused children. Miami Air International is also a supporter of the Honor Network transporting Veterans to the WWII memorial in Washington DC.
Miami’s Corporate Run ended where it began, at Bayfront Park with hundreds of tents filled with post-race refreshments, where the Miami Air International team met to discuss their strategy for the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run in 2014.
For over 20 years, Miami Air International has strived to be the ultimate charter airline by offering impeccable service and convenience. We do this by using state-of-the-art aircraft, safety procedures, and through a dedication to our passengers. For information on chartering a private aircraft for your group, contact us today.
2. May 2013
There’s no place like Jackson Hole, Wyoming, for corporate getaways, conferences, or just recharging the batteries. As the winter cobwebs dissipate and the snow melts from the breathtaking Wyoming mountain landscapes, Jackson Hole offers an unequaled venue for conferences, outdoor activities and side trips to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park.
In planning your upcoming early summer getaway, you should seriously consider corporate charter flights.
Here are some very good reasons:
- One reservation covers everyone. Busy executives and managers typically delegate making commercial travel arrangements to their support staff. One reservation requires either a phone call or a web search that results in a maddening array of options involving costs, takeoff times, connections and return travel, which may or may not be on the same carrier. All that aggravation and duplication of effort goes away with a single charter flight arrangement.
- Next stop: Jackson Hole. That next stop is really your only stop, even if your flight originates from somewhere that normally requires commercial connections to a major flight hub.
- On board service is far above commercial standards. Just as Jackson Hole offers a wide variety of great conferencing services, your charter flight can be tailored to your travelers’ preferences. Seating, catered meals and inclusion of you corporate logo on napkins and seat backs all add a VIP touch that promotes just the bonding and team spirit that motivated the journey to Jackson Hole in the first place.
- Relaxation and worry-free logistics lower stress and work for everyone. Your travelers’ charter flight experience begins with bypassing the usual hassles of the ticket counter, luggage check-in charges and long lines at security. You have the flexibility of last-minute changes or additions to the passenger manifest without the re-ticketing fees. Likewise, do not look for extra luggage charges. The entire luggage hold of the aircraft is dedicated to your charter.
- One reservation means no travel reimbursement claims processing. When the trip is finished and your travelers return sundrenched and recharged from their Jackson Hole experience, your finance people can likewise relax. There are no meal, transportation and ticketing advances or claims to deal with. You are a hero and are basking in the glow of your wise choice: a charter flight.
Whether you need a charter flight to Jackson Hole or the LA Basin, contact us. Our modern Boeing jets are at your service.
25. April 2013
Thanks to Miami Air International's jet charters, private flights are a far more accessible luxury. A recent article in the NY Times emphasizes the growing trend of private air travel:
Flying in a private jet may not be as far out of reach as you think. Though it’s still not cheap, prices are rivaling first- and business-class tickets — and even, occasionally, coach — thanks in part to new Web sites, social media and a greater willingness by charter companies and private jet brokers to negotiate in an era of high fuel prices.
There are variety of reasons to book a charter flight including personalized menus, entertainment and service, private security screening that meets all DOT regulations and conveniently scheduled departure times with the option of multiple pick-up sites. In addition to those personalization options there are some occasions that make private charters the most convenient and simple option for your party. These include but are not limited to;
1) Traveling for a corporate event or: Booking a private charter ensures smooth transport for your corporate event as well as confidentiality on topics or business discussed en-route since all passengers are traveling with your corporation.
2) Transporting a sports team: There’s plenty of time for last minute pep talks and plenty of team spirit on a charter jet! Not to mention lots of cargo space for equipment and oversized bags at no additional charge!
3) Destination weddings: A private charter simplifies air travel for your guests and members of your wedding party. It’s important to note that Miami Air does not offer individual seats on charter planes; make sure the entire party plans to travel on the charter!
4) Air Cruises: Transporting large parties for vacations or entertainment travel has never been easier. You’ll be able to share exciting details about the destination, answer questions and prepare your customers with authentic cuisine from their destination and plenty of fun information.
Contact us with any questions. We will gladly provide you with a custom quote for your group or company charter!