Miami Air International – XtremeTrips
Miami Air International is excited to work again with XtremeTrips operating flights from various U.S. cities to beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Flights for XtremeTrips will be operated with 168-seat Boeing 737-800.
Reservations for these flights can only be made through Xtreme Trips representatives/reservations.
- Seat Assignments
- XtremeTrips will make the best attempt to keep groups together. Seats will be assigned first-come-first-serve at the departure airport.
- Baggage Information
- Each guest is permitted to bring the following baggage FREE of charge:
- Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
Each guest is permitted to check 1 bag according to the following guidelines:
- Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- In-flight Services
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages plus a light snack
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering a first-run movies
- Select aircraft are equipped with Gogo® Wi-Fi available for purchase
- Check-In / Confirmation
- Passengers must travel with a passport. Passport must be in good condition and guest may be denied boarding if passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. All passengers are responsible for verifying their documentation and travel eligibility prior to departure.
Ticket counters open 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time. Check-in locations are as follows:
Airport Ticket Counter Austin, TX Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) TBA Detroit, MI Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) North Terminal, next to the Royal Jordanian Airlines counters Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis International Airport (IND) Main Terminal, next to Airtran Newark, NJ Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal B Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Terminal A Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) Main Terminal Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) Main Terminal
- Seating Map
- Miami Air International flights for the XtremeTrips schedule will be operated with 168-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
|Date||Flight #||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status|
|02/08/2017||813||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||In Flight||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/09/2017||805||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/10/2017||803||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/11/2017||811||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/12/2017||801||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/13/2017||821||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PVR||12:40PM||TBA||On Time|