Miami Air International – Vacation Express
Miami Air International is excited to work with Vacation Express operating flights from several U.S. cities to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Miami Air International flights for Vacation Express winter schedule will be operated with 183-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Reservations for these flights can be made through your Travel Agent or through Vacation Express on their website (www.vacationexpress.com) or by calling 1.800.309.4717.
- Seat Assignments
- Advance seat assignments can only be placed through your Travel Agent or Tour Operator. Miami Air International does not assign seats.
Guests who elect to have seats assigned at the airport will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Special needs guests will be accommodated at the airport upon check-in.
Seats may be purchased at the airport at the following costs:
- Preferred Plus (includes checked bag, snack pack and 2 drinks) – $45 each way
- Preferred (extra legroom and Exit Row) – $25 each way
- Standard Coach: $10 – $15
- Baggage Information
- Each person is permitted one carry-on and one personal item.
- Personal item (purse, laptop, bag, etc.) – must fit under seat in front of you.
- Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
Each guest is permitted to check baggage according to the following guidelines:
First checked bag
- Roundtrip fee: $39 in advance; $50 at airport
- Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- Roundtrip fee: $100, checked at airport only.
- Dimensions not to exceed 55” in overall length, width and height for every two passengers; maximum 50lbs.
- Golf Clubs – $150 roundtrip, checked at airport only.
There is a $50 fee for bags weighing over 50lbs. (non-refundable/per person/round trip)
- In-flight Amenities
- Complimentary nonalcoholic beverages and dry snacks.
- Inflight buy-on-board menu (to be added).
- Gogo® Wi-Fi available for purchase.
- Miami Air International is cashless – only credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering a variety of popular sitcoms.
- Check-In Locations
- Reconfirm your flight up to 24 hours in advance by calling 1.800.309.4717.
Passengers must travel with a passport. Passport must be in good condition and guest may be denied boarding if passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. All passengers are responsible for verifying their documentation and travel eligibility prior to departure.
is available for eligible passengers flying on Miami Air International.Ticket counters will open 3 hours prior to departure. Check in locations are as follows:
Airport Ticket Counter Buffalo, NY Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) Main terminal, left-hand side next to Jet Blue Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) Main terminal, right-hand side Columbus, OH John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) Ticket lobby, between United and Southwest Detroit, MI Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) North Terminal between Lufthansa and
Kansas City, MO Kansas City International Airport (MCI) Terminal A next to United and Air Canada; near Gate 61 Miami, FL Miami International Airport (MIA) Between F & G concourses, follow Miami Air International signage Newark, NJ Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal B, Level 33, between doors 3 & 4, next to Porter Airlines Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) Terminal A; follow Miami Air International signage
- Seating Map
- Miami Air International flights for the Vacation Express winter schedule will be operated with 183-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Seats may be purchased in advance through Vacation Express.
|Date||Flight #||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status|
|02/08/2017||813||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||In Flight||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/09/2017||805||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/10/2017||803||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/11/2017||811||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/12/2017||801||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/13/2017||821||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PVR||12:40PM||TBA||On Time|