Miami Air International – JusCollege
Miami Air International is excited to work with JusCollege operating flights from various U.S. cities to beautiful San José Del Cabo. Flights for JusCollege will be operated with 168-seat Boeing 737-800.
Reservations for these flights can only be made through JusCollege representatives/ reservations.
- Seat Assignments
- JusCollege will make the best attempt to keep groups together. Seats will be assigned first-come-first-serve at the departure airport.
- Baggage Information
- Each guest is permitted to bring the following baggage FREE of charge:
- Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
Each guest is permitted to check 1 bag according to the following guidelines:
- Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- In-flight Services
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages plus a light snack
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering first-run movies
- Select aircraft are equipped with Gogo® Wi-Fi available for purchase
- Check-In / Confirmation
- Passengers must travel with a passport. Passport must be in good condition and guest may be denied boarding if passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. All passengers are responsible for verifying their documentation and travel eligibility prior to departure.
Ticket counters open 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time. Check-in locations are as follows:
Airport Ticket Counter Austin, TX Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) Main Terminal; ticket counter assigned 2 days prior to departure date Chicago, IL O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Terminal 5; Zone: 5E Dallas, TX Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) Terminal D Detroit, MI Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) Center Terminal, between Frontier and Air Canada Middletown, PA Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) Main Terminal; enter terminal, turn right, counter located at end Newark, NJ Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal B, Level 3, between doors 3 and 4 Oklahoma City, OK Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) Main Terminal; Frontier ticket counter San Jose del Cabo, MX Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) Charter Terminal 3 Syracuse, NY Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) Terminal A; Allegiant ticket counter
- Seating Map
- Miami Air International flights for the JusCollege schedule will be operated with 168-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
|Date||Flight #||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status|
|02/08/2017||813||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||In Flight||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/09/2017||805||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/10/2017||803||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/11/2017||811||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/12/2017||801||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/13/2017||821||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PVR||12:40PM||TBA||On Time|