Miami Air International – Apple Leisure Group
Apple Vacations, Travel Impressions, and CheapCaribbean.com
Miami Air International is excited to work with Apple Leisure Group operating flights from Lansing, Michigan to beautiful Cancun and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Miami Air International flights for the Apple Leisure Group winter schedule will be operated with 180-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft operated by TUI Airlines Belgium.
Reservations for these flights can be made through your Travel Agent or by contacting your Tour Operator.
- Seat Assignments
- Advance seat assignments can only be placed through your Travel Agent or Tour Operator. Miami Air International does not assign seats.
Guests who elect to have seats assigned at the airport will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Special needs guests will be accommodated at the airport upon check-in.
Seats may be purchased at the airport at the following costs:
- Preferred Perks+ – $39 each way
- Premium – $29 each way
- Exit Row – $19 each way
- Extra Leg Room Coach – $19 each way
- Standard Coach – $11 each way
- Baggage Information
- Each guest is permitted to bring the following baggage FREE of charge:
- Personal item (purse, laptop, bag, etc.) – must fit under seat in front of you.
- Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
Each guest is permitted to check baggage according to the following guidelines:
First checked bag
- Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- Fee with AVOK – Free.
- Fee without AVOK – $50pp round trip if paid at airport, payment by credit card only. $40pp round trip if purchase supplement in advance from Apple Vacations, up to 72 hours in advance. Maximum checked luggage weight is 50lbs per bag.
- Dimensions not to exceed 55” in overall length, width and height for every two passengers; maximum 50lbs.
- Fee $50 each way.
- Golf Clubs – $100 each way / space available payable at airport only.
There is a $50 fee for bags weighing over 50lbs. (non-refundable/per person/round trip)
- In-flight Services
- 2 Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages plus snack bag of pretzels.
- Alcoholic beverages available $7 each.
- Snack Boxes available $8 each.
- Various snacks available from $3.
- Miami Air International is cashless – only credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering a variety of popular sitcoms
- Check-In / Confirmation
- Reconfirm your flight up to 24 hours in advance by calling: 1-888-413-6624.
Passengers must travel with a passport. Passport must be in good condition and guest may be denied boarding if passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. All passengers are responsible for verifying their documentation and travel eligibility prior to departure.
Ticket counters will open 3 hours prior to departure. Check in locations are as follows:
Capital Region International Airport (LAN) – Main Terminal, check-in counters located at Door 2
All passengers must be checked-in 1 hour prior to departure and on board the aircraft 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Seating Map
- Miami Air International flights for the Apple Leisure Group winter schedule will be operated with 180-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft operated by TUI Airlines Belgium.
- Inflight Menu
|Date||Flight #||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status|
|02/08/2017||813||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||In Flight||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/09/2017||805||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/10/2017||803||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/11/2017||811||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/12/2017||801||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/13/2017||821||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PVR||12:40PM||TBA||On Time|