Miami Air International – ALG Vacations
Apple Vacations, Funjet, Travel Impressions, Beach Bound, and CheapCaribbean.com
In conjunction with our partner TUIfly, Miami Air International is excited to offer ALG Vacations
flights operating from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockford, Illinois, and Lansing, Michigan to beautiful
destinations throughout Mexico, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic!
- Seat Assignments
- Advance seat assignments can only be placed through ALG Vacations. Miami Air International does not assign seats.
Guests who elect to have seats assigned at the airport will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Special needs guests will be accommodated at the airport upon check-in.
Upgrades may be purchased at the airport at the following costs through an ALG Vacations representative:
- Preferred Perks Plus – $50 each way
- Premium – $40 each way
- Exit Row – $29 each way
- Baggage Information
- Each guest is permitted to bring the following baggage FREE of charge:
- Personal item (purse, laptop, bag, etc.) – must fit under seat in front of you.
- Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
Each guest is permitted to check baggage according to the following guidelines:
First checked bag
- Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- First checked bag included at no charge on bookings with Travel Protection, Preferred Perks Plus, or Premium Class seating only. All other bookings will be charged a fee of $50 roundtrip at the airport (credit card only) for the first checked bag; or purchase a supplement up to 72 hours prior to departure for a first bag fee of $50 round-trip.
- Dimensions not to exceed 55” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- Fee $100 roundtrip.
- Golf Clubs/Surf Boards – $200 round trip, space available, payable at airport only.
There is a $50 fee each way for bags weighing over 50lbs. (non-refundable/per person)
- In-flight Services
- 2 Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages plus a small savory snack.
- Alcoholic beverages available $7 each.
- Snack Boxes available $8 each.
- Various snacks available from $3.
- Miami Air International is cashless – only credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering a variety of popular sitcoms.
- Headsets available $2 each.
- Check-In / Confirmation
- Reconfirm your flight up to 24 hours in advance by clicking here.
Passengers must travel with a passport. Passport must be in good condition and guest may be denied boarding if passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. All passengers are responsible for verifying their documentation and travel eligibility prior to departure.
Ticket counters will open 3 hours prior to departure. Check in locations are as follows:
Capital Region International Airport (LAN) – Main Terminal, check-in counters located at Door 2
General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) – Main Terminal, Lower level check-in, next to Frontier airlines
Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) – Main Terminal, West-end check-in counters.
All passengers must be checked-in 1 hour prior to departure and on board the aircraft 10 minutes prior to departure.
TSA Precheck is available on Miami Air / TUIfly flights – if eligible, please provide your Known Travelers Number to the check-in agent at the airport in order to receive your expedited security screening benefits.
- Seating Map
- Miami Air International flights for the ALG Vacations winter schedule will be operated with 180-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft operated by TUIfly.
- Inflight Menu
|Date||Flight #||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status|
|02/08/2017||813||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||In Flight||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/09/2017||805||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/10/2017||803||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/11/2017||811||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/12/2017||801||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/13/2017||821||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PVR||12:40PM||TBA||On Time|